Linear motors UPLplus
Schaeffler Industrial Drives are following the lightweight construction trend that is visible in automation with the new ironless UPLplus linear motor series.
The UPLplus series is characterized by an improvement of up to 42% in the force to weight ratio compared to similar drives. It is thus possible to reduce the moving mass in the application or use smaller motors by means of downsizing.
The customer benefit is clear: Productivity can either be increased or costs can be reduced.
- Highly dynamic positioning operations
- Downsizing and space-saving applications
- Small moving masses
- Shorter cycle times
- Three sizes with an active height of 30, 60 and 80 mm
- Up to five primary part lengths
- Peak forces of 100 to 1300 N
- Nominal forces of 30 to 300 N
- Automation technology
- Measurement and inspection machines
- Medical engineering
- Air bearing axes
- Pick and place
- Semiconductor placement
- Z axis drives