Torque motors RI
RI torque motors are slotted, permanent magnet excited AC synchronous motors with an internal rotor.
The primary part is a fully cast stator with external liquid cooling. The secondary part comprises an interference ring with a large internal diameter and permanent magnets attached on the outside.
This motor series is optimised for maximum efficiency, which means: Maximum torque in the available installation space at nominal speed and low power losses. The usable torque is available over a very large range.
The low torque fluctuations allow the motors to be used for precision applications.
- Higher speeds/power ranges can be achieved through customised designs
- Highly dynamic and high rigidity
- Compact design
- Zero maintenance
- Good synchronisation characteristics
- Reduced energy consumption thanks to customised winding designs
- Cost savings by downsizing
Machine tools (direct drive, CNC axis), NC rotary tables (direct drive), direct drive in radial precision tracking units, automation technology, printing and packaging machinery, presses etc.