Sensor-Connector-Box (short: SECOBOX) is used to combine all signals of IDAM direct drives.
In the primary part of motor sinusoidal voltage signals „C and D“ are generated by two sensors. These signals may be adjusted in the box by gain and offset to built voltage variation signals with 1 Vpp.
The sensors are protected by overvoltage and incorrect polarity of supply voltage. The signals of measuring system (1 Vpp) and temperature sensor (KTY xx) pass the SECOBOX on their way to the inverter.
- Input interfaces: analogue signals for measuring system 1 Vpp
- Output interfaces: analogue signals 1 Vpp, to inverter
- Supply voltage: 5 V ± 5% in the SECOBOX
- Current consumption: ≤ 50 mA
- Range of operating temperature: 0 °C ... +50 °C
- Range of storage temperature: -20 °C ... +70 °C
- Weight: 220 g
- Protection class: IP 00